Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

AK Adventure Days 66-67: Wasilla

Spending a few days at the Kim Corner Farm Club...a permaculture project getting underway outside Wasilla.



Several cabins are already onsite...storage sheds which will be utilized for various of the “club’s” activities...a chicken house and goat pasture.



Delicious organic/healthy meals were made each day by my host.


My first project was organizing a storage shed.  You KNOW how much I LOVE organizing STUFF!!



I didn’t have time to sort through the green rolling cart FULL of nails, screws, bolts, and washers!! LOL!!

The second project involved moving sections of a metal building from various areas in the yard to a centralized “staging area” ...to help safeguard the panels from falling trees...and also...to be in a more convenient location for the actual assembly of the building!!





It was a FAST couple of days...the metal panels ended up in the staging area...covered by a tarp—JUST in time before the rain started!!


I enjoyed several movies...and many stories...it was a FUN time!!...and I even sorted through my rock collection!!

Now...to get ready for the drive out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment