Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

AK Adventure Days 14-15–Ninilchik, AK

I have found the MOST PERFECT campsite ever at the Ninilchik View State Recreation Site!!...I VISUALIZE the van there each time I’m headed to the campground...to manifest the site being open and READY for ME!!

NO ONE between ME and the OCEAN VIEW!!...just the way I like/want it!!

Very nice stairs down to the beach, beautiful view of the ocean and Ninilchik’s Old Town.

The beach rock hunting has BEGUN!!...and eagle watching!!  There is a nesting pair in the area of this campground...along with several “teenagers” who haven’t yet reached their full adult plumage.

I walk between the Ninilchik and Deep Creek Rivers...it is wonderful!! (Except when the onshore wind is blowing like a hurricane!!...negatively effects my dosha!!)

I found a quaint little coffee shop in Ninilchik...The Buzz!!....a collection of coffee pots used as flower pots!!  CUTE!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment