Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wednesday 9-19-12 (1)

The last day of my walk. Tomorrow we bus to Santiago because Bonita has to head for the airport on Friday morning.

When you live your day outside ... You are more in tune with the weather.

Today was glorious... Sunny, cool temperatures and a very good breeze!! Perfect for me!!

An overcast day is also nice... But cool is the key!!

If it is cool, then you can wear clothes and not have to worry about a sunburn and sweating to death!! Perfect!!

I walked pretty slowly to start off the day ... To get some distance between myself and the MASSES!!... Much more tranquille that way. When you only have a few people in sight every now and then... everyone is SO FRIENDLY... Saying hola and buen Camino every time they pass you... Even if they've seen you a half dozen times during the day ...I like that...and I ESPECIALLY like yelling out buen Camino to the bicyclers as they whiz by!!

We still had to go 20kms+ today!! We did stop 3 times at cafe/bars between 7:30 and 2:00 ... Which was FUN!!

We think these might be eucalyptus trees??

No comments:

Post a Comment