Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Saturday 9-15-12....#???

I love the 10 minutes each day of honoring (washing) the daily essentials...3 bandanas, undies and bralette, capris, leggings, t-shirt and socks.... Add a jacket, hat, gloves, water-proof socks, rain suit... As needed... A wrap skirt and another t-shirt for looking "shi-shi" in the evenings...And 3 pair of footwear... And I'm set every day for any weather condition!!...it is especially lovely to stop for the day by mid-afternoon...so your laundry actually has time to dry before you have to leave the next morning!!...although... I don't really mind having all of my laundry hanging off my backpack for the entire world to see as I'm hiking through a major city!!...if only I had some black Victoria Secret undies with multi-colored polka dots in them!!!...I'd have them hanging off my backpack EVERY day whether they needed to be out there drying or not!!...I'd be SO PROUD!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment