Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday 9-17-12 (1)

The morning pack-up....

I stayed out "partying" too late last night with Breda, Aine, Astrid and Bonita!!!...got to the dorm room at 9:15...and peregrinos were already sleeping... Dommage!!... So the good girl scout that I am was un peu discombobulated ... Because I always prepare my backpack and supplies for the next day the night before...so I had to do it this morning... And because people were still sleeping and it was dark in our room... I didn't see that my pequeno travel towel got pulled off the footboard of my bed by my blanket sometime during the night...and was still mixed in somewhere with my blanket...so I left it behind!! AARGH!!

It was a good thing Bonita loaned me another travel towel... And that I packed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment