Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2019

AK Adventure Day 2–to Casper, WY part 1

The WiFi sucks AGAIN!!...having to try this from my phone this time without their WiFi!!...can’t adequately add photos!!...AARGH!!...sorry...will have to try in 2 parts!!🥴

Beautiful scenery today...high desert of northeastern New Mexico and on through the Great Plains of Colorado and Wyoming....

We had to break out the cold weather clothes this morning...41 degrees when we left Dalhart!!...and we’re now in Casper, WY. Low of 36 tonight!! ...YIKES!!!

The little heater/fan I bought for the trip...the heater is NOT cutting it!!...I’ll stop at Walmart tomorrow and will get another one!!🤪

I LOVE cold weather...but do NOT like to be cold!!

Photos part 1...I have a “thing” for cross-country trains...




No comments:

Post a Comment