Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Summer Gypsy Working Vacation--Part 1

In the spring I threw out to the universe that I should go NORTH during the summer...to escape the Texas heat like years past!!...The gift I received was an opportunity to burn up the roads between Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri.  Not exactly what I had pictured (more like Wisconsin was in my mind!!)...but I am very thankful for the financial opportunity...the new friends I met...the scenery...and especially for the cool front that came through the areas in August which made for a couple of LOVELY nights camping out!!

Songs of the summer....Cool for the Summer...Demi Lovato
Can't Feel My Face...The Weeknd
Beautiful Now...Zedd

So...the summer adventure...in 8 parts....if you can stand it!!

...things I saw along the way that I realize I LOVE!!

Whenever I see wind fields...or wind turbine parts rolling down the highway...I am giddy like a school girl!! I call them my "precious"!!....BIZARRE!!....I want to HUG them!!



Seeing a new wind field being built...EXCITING!!  PROGRESS!!




Things I WANT!!....sturdy, beautiful fencing!!!....


...shipping containers....just drop these off at my homestead!!!....



...country homes.....



...steel frame buildings....


...hay!!.....seeing these make me ALMOST as giddy as the wind turbines!!  I want to HUG them, too!!



...WATER!!!....and HOW BEAUTIFUL these ponds are with GORGEOUS rocks lining the banks!!  OMG!!...the builder of these...aesthetically pleasing people after my OWN HEART!!??


...and even piles of gravel!!....please drop truck loads off at my homestead!!








No comments:

Post a Comment