Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mothers and Fathers

...Happy Birthday MY MOTHER….

Believing My Father--I used to believe my father about everything but then I had children myself and now I see how much stuff you make up just to keep from going crazy.  Happy Father's Day MY DAD!!

Song of the Day….Mine Would Be You

Peanut Blossoms--not vegan--not healthy!!…one of the family's favorites!!

1 ¾ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup vegetable shortening
½ cup smooth peanut butter
1 egg
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
48 chocolate kisses

Combine all except chocolate.  Mix on low until dough forms.  Shape into balls using rounded teaspoonfuls for each.  Roll balls in granulated sugar and place on ungreased parchment lined cook sheet.  Bake 10 mins at 375 degrees.  Top each cookie immediately with a kiss and press down firmly so cookie cracks around the edges.




No comments:

Post a Comment