Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Joyeux Noël

Joyeux Noël à tous...et...

Joyeux anniversaire ma grande!!


...and a milk shake will make my throat feel better!!.... fond memories of life with you my grande!!

For all the thousand things we do in the world, I love it best when we sit in the sunlight together, smiling quietly with the knowing that here is the perfect place to be.

...and GO TRAVELing my girl!! 
  • I need vitamin sea.
  • It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
  • I have an insane calling to be where I'm not.
  • The trouble is, you think you have time. --Buddha
  • You get a strange feeling when you leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place because you'll never be this way ever again.
  • Don't call it a dream, call it a plan.
  • There's no way I was born to just pay bills & die.
  • Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.
  • Just you--and the world.
  • Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.
  • It's time to remember what it's like to feel alive.
  • Can we just skip to the part of my life where I travel the world?
  • You can recreate yourself as many times as there are cities in the world. I think it is for that reason that we all love to travel.
  • This is the part where you find out who you are.
  • When in doubt, travel.
  • Let's go somewhere where nobody knows our name.
  • Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
  • You can't buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket and that's kind of the same thing.
  • We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.
  • The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment