Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Love is all around

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes...love is all around me...(The Troggs)

...for HG...What are you doing New Year's Eve.....

Love this TED talk.....on "breaking the taboos of interfaith dialogue"....

Les Misérables--Finale
...Take my hand
And lead me to salvation
Take my love
For love is everlasting
And remember
The truth that once was spoken:
To love another person is to see the face of god....

..wishing you all a healthy New Year with your loved ones.........


McDougall's Sunbeam Tapioca Fruit Salad 

¾ c instant tapioca
1-1  qt 14 oz can pineapple juice
2       cans mandarin oranges, drained and juice retained
1-20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained and juice retained
3       T lemon juice
1 bag frozen cherries

Add tapioca, pineapple juice, retained juice from oranges and crushed pineapple into a large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until comes to a boil and starts to thicken.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Pour into large bowl.
Stir in oranges and crushed pineapple.
Let cool.
Stir in frozen cherries, cover and refrigerate.
Serves 8

No comments:

Post a Comment