Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

It's that Time Again!!

What a coinky dinky!!...This song--Denise--has circled into my life 2 separate times.

Way back in 1968 a weird fellow asked me over to his house to hear a song that he said was written just for me!!....NOT!!

Then...in 2016...a new acquaintance from Thailand...who is REALLY into American music...sent me the song via email....

I think it is just funny how these things happen!!


That gets me to thinking about HEB.  Now...I'm not promoting that grocery store...I don't know anything about it...BUT...way back in 1971...I first encountered that store in south Texas for the first time.  I had never heard of the chain before...and thought the name...H.E.Butt was quite humorous!!  Since that time...I've frequented MANY HEB grocery stores....and only now realize in the US...they are only in Texas!!



...and more reminiscing...I was thinking about Blue Bell Ice Cream!! Blue Bell has been a part of my memory from WAY BACK...Whenever I was traveling between Huntsville and Austin...I always stopped at the convenience store in Brenham, TX to have a Blue Bell ice cream cone!!  How funny to hear the cry..."I survived the Blue Bell ice cream famine of 2015!!"

First Us Secretary Of The Treasury

No comments:

Post a Comment