Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Golden Year Brainstorming--Paths Part 1

About Time
Tim: And in the end I think I've learned the final lesson from my travels in time; and I've even gone one step further than my father did: The truth is I now don't travel back at all, not even for the day, I just try to live every day as if I've deliberately come back to this one day, to enjoy it, as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary, ordinary life.

"They used to shout my name, now they whisper it."...Yellow Flicker Beat
I’m a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm.
And the scars that mark my body, they’re silver and gold,
My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones,
It keeps my veins hot, the fire's found a home in me.


fair use
You’ll forget & then remember & then forget again & it’s not so bad, as long as you remember
it doesn’t matter if you forget, because Life keeps living through you the whole time, no
matter what you do.

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson

...No matter what, you always have two paths. One where everyone else goes, & the other you discover for yourself.  Usually some bruising from the second one, but it's a hell of a lot more fun.  Two Paths

"...you don't choose your road for the reward at the end, but for the way it felt as you went along."
"...the very least you can do is to figure out what you hope for.  And the most you can do is live inside that hope.  Not admire it from a distance but live in it, under its roof."
"...it's what you do that makes your soul, not the other way around."
Animal Dreams

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore. Dream. Discover.  maybe Mark Twain

ordinary life
"Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life."

Living Purposefully......




No comments:

Post a Comment