Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Leafy Pizza

On the Road Again.....loving the gypsy mode....

There are times when I have no idea what comes next and it's the thing I've come to love most about being alive: leaning in to hear the invitation of each day and feeling my whole body melt when I say yes, yes, yes. Invitation of the Day

Leafy Pizza...this is a giraffe bringing a hostess gift of juicy leaf pizza because he is tired of there never being anything he can eat at these functions.  ...OMG...YES...SO TRUE!!  :-D

Helping Friends and Family understand the whole-foods, starch-based McDougall Diet.....

Do you know your dosha(s)??  You can take Prakriti and Vikriti tests......

No big surprise for me!!  The 5 Love Languages.....
a=5--words of affection
b=7--quality of time
c=1--gifts
d=8--acts of service
e=9--physical touch


3 comments:

  1. Love you and your gypsy soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...merci...my sweet friend!!...loving you!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the 5 Love Languages! It's an interesting concept that can benefit anyone! XO Joel

    ReplyDelete