Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Life Purpose

Self-Growth--Gay Hendricks: "...ask yourself a big question that reveals your life purpose. One way you can do that is by saying, 'If my life was a success at the end, what would be one thing that made it a success?' I say that each human being has the power and potential to make five big dreams or wishes come true in their life. Ask yourself to look back through your whole life and find what was it that you most loved to do? What was the thing that when I’m doing it, time disappears. For me I get that feeling when I’m doing my writing in the morning. It’s the same kind of thing I used to feel as a kid when I’d be absorbed in playing with something. It’s that same sort of consciousness that when you look back through your life you find moments where your heart, body and mind are really engaged and you’re of out of touch with time."

"There is plenty for everyone, and we bless and prosper each other."  Louise L. Hay

Song of the Day:  Stairway to Heaven.....


Agave Chocolate Pudding (food.com)

1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 cups soymilk (plain or vanilla)
1/2 cup agave nectar or 1/2 cup honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Combine cocoa powder, corn starch, salt in a 1 quart saucepan. Add just enough soy milk to make a smooth paste. Gradually stir in rest of the soy milk and agave nectar or honey.

Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour into serving dishes and chill. Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment